Friday, September 4, 2015

It's a loooong way to Tipperary...

Tipperary Corners, that is. After eight hours on the road, I stopped briefly at this segment of the Snake River just East of Twin Falls. It was a bit windy, and I was in no shape to fly the drones. Better to get a night's sleep before flying.:
 
The River has many overlooks, rapids and waterfalls, so it is a rich place to explore. Remembering my trip two years ago, http://www.divexprt.com/HDRphotography/Idaho.html I knew there were a lot of drone subjects all along the river.
 
 Just have to get out and drive, because they are scattered fifty miles either side of where I'm staying..

 
I'd better get at it...
 
 
Oh, boy. That video clip just took forever to upload. The motel's wireless is quite weak, even early in the morning when nobody else is up.
 
I may have to show very short clips, and more stills. Oh--first I have to go out and get the material!

No comments:

Post a Comment