Saturday, September 5, 2015

This trip is starting hard...

I had forgotten how awful the wireless is here. I just spent two hours laboriously uploading two very short videos, only to have them be lost to some glitch--probably rebooting the motel's server when they came in. The staff tells me there is no fast wireless in town. Hard to believe.

I'll retreat to stills, and put things up when I get wireless that works.

It is a good thing my trip is long, as the clouds are offering only brief periods of sunshine. I went out to Niagara Springs, where the underground rivers flow perpetually. Even the still uploads are very slow. This from a really nice video:

 
The I put the drone up over the Snake river nearby.
 
 
 
The complex in the picture is their fish hatchery.
 
More to come! Only stills, though. Sigh.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment