Monday, July 14, 2014

The view from the sky...

After visiting all of the scenic wonders I've explored in the past few years, I realized that another dimension could be achieved by flying a photographic quadrotor. The technology is now vastly improved, and offers a breakthrough in scenic photography. 
The problem is, if you crash a DJI Phantom Vision 2, you make a very expensive pile of junk.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKl2dza16U I hate to see a grown man cry, especially if the man is me.
So, I'm in the training-wheels stage, flying a little Hubsan X4 to understand how to control these very sophisticated beasts.
 
 
It would, of course, be much easier if I were fourteen years old. I'm not. So I will work my way up the learning curve.
 
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment