Friday, November 28, 2014

I am honored...

At the just-concluded Diving Equipment and Marketing Show, my business partner in the early days of See & Sea Travel and I were honored with the Historical Diving Society's Diving Pioneer Award.
 
 
No, it isn't crooked, but it is like a mirror and I had to angle the picture to avoid light flares reflecting back at me.
 
The award was presented by HDS-USA founder Leslie Leaney during the annual NOGI Award ceremony.  http://www.auas-nogi.org/nogi.htm attended by a few hundred industry notables.

 
 
l                                      
 
None of us can receive such an award without being grateful to the Historical diving Society Board members who chose us and the industry which so rewarded us over the years. I'm sure Dewey, who is no longer with us, would join me in thanking everyone who made this possible.
 
There will be some pictures from the event coming soon, which I'll post then.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment