Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Great White Shark in 3D video!!...

This was shot with the new Fuji 3D WD camera in a RecSea housing marketed by my long-time pal Howard Rosenstein of Fantasea.com. This is exactly the effect I had hoped to capture. Unfortunately for me, the instruction manual was so bad I didn't realize that the 3D function had worked--or I'd have shot a lot more!

Japanese companies should hire Americans to write their !#!$!%!^! manuals!

Still, this captures the big shark known as Big Bro as he examines me. The 3D camera only has a 35mm lens, so it can't take the wide angle shots like my stills in the earlier posts below. The shark has to be coming straight in--which Big Bro obliged me by doing.

By the way--of course, you can't see the 3D effect unless you have a 3D TV or computer monitor. They will be replacing current sets over time. At that point, Big Bro is coming for you!.


Do you get the idea that Big Bro is intensely fixated on the Chicken in the Basket?

The chicken does...

Here's another clip. It goes without saying that I'm heading back to South Australia with the 3D rig in June now that I know it works.. Stay tuned!:

No comments:

Post a Comment