Saturday, April 4, 2015

Two weeks later, it's like a Spring day!

Sometimes persistence is rewarded. Two weeks after my last trip to snowy Utah, I returned to a fine, calm day which set the enterprise Lakes like gems in a tiara.

This wonderful day is also captured in a YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDVMOGKP0qU

On my first trip to Enterprise, Upper Enterprise was snowy and windy. What a change!

 
 
On the earlier visit, I flew from the southern end of Lower Enterprise Lake. I took this opportunity to fly the drone from near the dam at the North end.
 


 
After enjoying the lakes in such perfect conditions, I drove South to Snow Canyon State Park, a large recreation area outside St. George. This large valley has many miles of hiking trails, and a paved bicycle track around its entire perimeter.
 
 
In such a colorful place, I had to fly the Phantom!
 
 
This was a day worth waiting for! There is more on it at the drone page of my web site http://www.divexprt.com/HDRphotography/Drones.html
 
Main web page is www.divexprt.com
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment